Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Travis Tritt

After we got home from Rylie's birthday party in Houston, we got ready to go see Travis Tritt at the Hog Creek Icehouse! I was SO excited.. I love most all the old country singers - him being one of my favorites & Jeffrey's too. 
Before the show we were lucky enough to meet Travis! The radio station took a picture of us but I have yet to receive that! It's suppose to be emailed to me so when I get it, I shall share :D


Oh yea, did I mention it was FREEZING COLD? My feet were numb by the end of the night :/






 He rocked it out & I would go see him again in a HEARTBEAT!
At the end of the show I got myself a pick, a towel he used & the song list ;) Jeffrey & I were talking as people were clearing out & the next thing I knew a drumstick landed on my foot. Had I realized the drummer was throwing it out I would've been ready & waitin but I got tackled by another chick who saw it comin! Oh well!

Take it easy!!


1 comment:

Crystal said...

Thats so cool! glad yall had a good time!