Monday, August 12, 2013

School shopping weekend!

Friday I took Kinley to get all her school supplies. She was a little upset that she couldn't pick out all the cute stuff (they have certain colors they want, etc) but she had so much fun helping me get her things! She's so ready to start she can't stand it ;) Me on the other hand..besides dropping that daycare payment.. I am not so sure I'm ready! 


Saturday my Mom & I took her school clothes shopping. She was too excited to be getting a new wardrobe ;) We were at it for about 6 hrs & she did great until the last 45 mins or so.  PawPaw & Gi also gave her some money to pick some things out! We are all set!
She looks super short in this picture for some reason lol but it was too cute!

 Then I came home to Garth. Party on!! 
There are many Halloween wigs, etc at PawPaw & Gi's house to play with! 
Does she not look like Garth from Wayne's World or what!!? 


Ready or not, Kindergarten is just around the corner! 15 days to be exact!!









1 comment:

Delores said...

Excited for her. All our babies are growing up:-(