Friday, November 1, 2013

Kinley's 6th Birthday

Kinley turned 6 on October 16! She requested a Monster High skating party & that's what we did! 
We just had a low key, family only birthday party. WOW was it stress free! The girl at the skating rink helped us so much~ she really did everything for me.. even cut the cake! And speaking of the cake.. I thought it was the best one we've had as far as the taste! I used a new girl & I'm glad I did!







Kinley wanted her hair in a  "low side pony" so it would swing around her shoulder lol! 6 going on 16 for sure!

She hadn't been in a while so she needed some assistance at first!
My birthday girl! 
Cookies for the guests to take home.
The perfect spot for Presley!
"Give me more money!!!!"
The guests!



Presley a little distracted!





 Kinley has grown so much over this past year. She's thriving in Kindergarten & has made some new friends. We are so proud of her & I know she will grow to do great things in her life! Happy Birthday to my big girl!!








1 comment:

Crystal said...

WOW!! I love that cake!!!!! And the cookies look yummy too;) Already 6.... Time is just flying by!