Monday, June 23, 2014

Softball

I was so proud of Kinley for playing her first year of Softball! She was on the youngest team, and we didn't win many games, but they enjoyed every minute of it! She made some great friends & I hope at least a few of them get on the same team together again next year!

Before our very 1st game
Katherine & Kinley
Katherine, Kinley & Emma


 In May, our team was selected to play in the Shriner's Baseball Classic at the Little League Headquarters!
It was so fun, and the complex was very nice. We played a team that we had beaten before, but we lost this one. They didn't care tho!

I love this picture of both teams getting together for a prayer before the game.







The team, minus one, after the game.
Our coaches.. Robert & Cooper
Kinley's fans!

After our last game in June, we celebrated with an end of the year swim party! I ordered these cupcakes & they turned out SO stinkin cute!

Kinley with her medal :)

 I can't wait for next year~I am one proud mama!





No comments: