Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to the Twinkies!

I'm a little late posting these..It just took me a while to get them on the computer.
One of my best friends~Cammy~has twins & we helped them celebrate their 2nd birthday on March 5th. Kinley had a great time opening their presents..yup..you would've thought it was HER birthday! But that's ok, they all do it at this age!

The Hello Kitty spread!
"It's my party & I'll cry if I want to!!"

Daddy made it all better
Present time
We got them matching Hello Kitty t-shirts & a Hello Kitty pop up tent!
Apparently Kinley can do push- ups like a champ..
Sweeping the floor
She loved dragging this puppy around!
A little girl talk before heading home..
Come give me hugs before I leave!
"Don't even think about leaving w/o giving me a hug woman!!'


Parties are so much fun! I already can't wait for Kinley's in OCTOBER! I've already been thinking about a cute little place to have it :)
Off to another birthday party this weekend~hopefully the weather will hold out for us. Weatherman's calling for thunderstorms & a cold front :(


3 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

So cute! My sister has twins, I can't believe I have never called them twinkies.

Kristy said...

So fun! Kinley is looking so old these days! Tell her to stop growing up please!

~lisa~ said...

Ok...the push-ups picture is hilarious and I love the girl talk. Love your blogs, Shelly!

BTW-Cammy's hair looks HOT! Don't even know her, but I know that much...She looks great!