Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Our smart girl

**PAUSE PLAYLIST AT THE BOTTOM**
Sorry this video is turned sideways~now I know I have to turn my phone sideways for them to upload correctly!!
This was just the other night- Kinley loves reading books & she has a favorite one of nursery rhymes. .


"Mary Mary Quite Contrary" is another one in the book that she knows.. only she says "Mary Mary Quite Contrary, how does your garden grow? With cockleshells & pretty maids all in row!" I've never heard a 2 yr old say cockleshells haha!!
She surprises us every day with things she can do. I hope her love for books continues for years to come!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! I am so impressed. She's such a smart girl and so cute too!

~lisa~ said...

I love it!
Momma: "Is that all?"
Princess Kinley: "Yeees!"
Too cute!

Miranda said...

such a smart girl! she must get her smarts from her auntie M.
yes sir yes sir GREEN bags full!

Unknown said...

So smart!!! She needs to come here and take care of some of books:-)