Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Shower for Macy

On Saturday the 18th we had a shower to welcome little miss Macy! My sister ended up with a ton of stuff! Mom went back home with her..with not only my sisters car loaded down but also my moms! I am secretly glad I'm not there to help unload it all (ha-just kiddin)!
She had a wonderful turn out & everyone enjoyed themselves!
I have quite a few pictures, enjoy!


The cake :)

Candy jars I "slaved" over!!
Her tutu centerpiece

I put these vases together for the tables~thought they turned out pretty cute!
My mom-in-law & I made her door hanger for the hospital. It's hard to see her name up top but it's there! Left some room on 2 of the ribbons for her delivery date & weight..
The clothesline & some of the gifts

Miss Priss ready to get into those presents!
Mom & Sis

The hostesses minus 2

Heather, Gi, Emily & Kinley
As you know, my sister & I are picture freaks & have the same camera.. so this onesie was only fitting!
My favorite outfit of them all..



Can't wait to meet you Macy Nicole!! Hurry up & get here so Kinley can finally "pet" you :)








7 comments:

lots of love said...

I've been anxiously waitin for you to blog about the shower so I can see pics! I just love baby showers! Is that the place my wedding reception was at? Looks familiar. And I'm so jealous Kinley has that dress! I've been eyeing it at Dillards for a month now! lol Looks like Macy got a lot of cute stuff! What a great shower!

Unknown said...

Everything is so nicely put together!Your hard work paid off! Congrats to Miranda and looking forward to pictures of Miss Macy!!

~Shelly~ said...

Thank you! Yes, pics of Macy will be overwhelming Im sure! COME ON DECEMBER!!

Crystal said...

How FUN! The cake was too cute and what a great job u did on the vases!!! Loved the pics and I LOVE ur hair!!!! SO sassy and sexy!

Laura Marchant said...

I am in love with that cake.

Miranda said...

You did a fantastic job on Macy's shower. It is by far more than I ever dreamed it would be. And you dont know what it means to me and Jeff that you did ever thing you did. She is definantly a special little girl not only to us but to you guys too and it was proved yet again on Saturday. Thank you for everything. I can't wait till she is here so she can finally meet her auntie shells and cuzin kinley! (lol)
Love you,
Sissy
( I promise this weekend my pictures will be posted and blogged about)

Miranda said...

You did a fantastic job on Macy's shower. It is by far more than I ever dreamed it would be. And you dont know what it means to me and Jeff that you did ever thing you did. She is definantly a special little girl not only to us but to you guys too and it was proved yet again on Saturday. Thank you for everything. I can't wait till she is here so she can finally meet her auntie shells and cuzin kinley! (lol)
Love you,
Sissy
( I promise this weekend my pictures will be posted and blogged about)