Sunday, November 21, 2010

Disney on Ice: Princess Wishes

We took Kinley to see Disney on Ice today & it was a very good show! We went with Cammy & the girls, Emily & Nana.


I picked this shirt out for Kinley~ I just knew she would love it & she did! They had alot of them that seemed to be cuter as far as colors but I knew I had to get Belle!
The girls getting their loot!
SO excited :)


Here comes Aladdin!
Too funny!

Beauty & The Beast (minus the Beast- we are still confused about that one)..


The Little Mermaid


Cinderella!
The whole gang

The finale was pretty awesome. They raised Tinkerbell up in the carriage & shot off fireworks~Kinley loved it!








4 comments:

Miranda said...

Looks like y'all had fun. Hopefully the will be back next year and Macy can go.

lots of love said...

That's fun that Cammy & her girls were able to join yall! I'm sure they couldnt do a beast costume & ice skate in that thing. Yikes! He'd prolly not see where he's goin & crash into the crowd! lol

Kyle and Marci said...

I was looking for you guys since I knew you'd be there...funny we were right across from each other! I thought it was a good show and Karlie really enjoyed it!

Crystal said...

U know, I'm really glad they didn't have stff like this when Sam was little. I'd be broke by the time I got her costumes, wigs, shoes and make up because she would have demanded to be like every one of them!