Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm Thankful For...

As you all know, Thanksgiving is quickly approaching! I LOVE the Holidays & can't wait for them to be here! I just wanted to do an "I'm Thankful for.." post. These are just the top 12 (bc I couldn't do just 10) in no particular order:

1. Obviously Kinley & Jeffrey~ as I would be lost without them!
2. Our wonderful families
3. Great friends
4. The roof over our heads & food in our bellies
5. Our jobs (even tho the construction at mine is unbearable at times!)
6. Our health (even tho Kinley is always sick- it could be alot worse)
7. My Colts
8. Texas Rangers
9. Dierks Bentley
10. Our freedom!
11. Black Friday Shopping (can't wait!!!!)
12. My sister being able to have a baby! Can't wait to get my hands on Miss Macy!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!~!


2 comments:

Miranda said...

I am thankful for you making me cry at work!

Nicole Rodriguez said...

AWWW!!! I love that #12!!! I am sooooo thankful for that too :) Great post!!! I'm have to steal your idea ;)