Monday, March 12, 2012

1 month old!

My gosh where does the time go!? I can't believe Presley is ONE MONTH old today! Seems like yesterday I was fat & miserable at 9 months pregnant! She has really changed our lives for the better..I really never knew I could love another kiddo as much as I love Kinley! She has brought so much joy to us, especially her big sister :) I can't wait to see what the coming month brings!

At her 2 week appointment she was 9lbs 2oz and 21in. I'm sure by now she is 10lbs or more! She is still in Newborn clothes..some 0-3 month. She can still wear Huggies newborn diapers but fits into size 1 diapers as well.
She's eating 3oz every 3hrs (sometimes she just can't make it to 3 hrs)! And her sleeping pattern.. sometimes she goes to sleep at 11 and wakes up at 3 and 6.. sometimes she goes to sleep at 1 and is up every 2 hrs. She usually sleeps hard from 7am-10:30am.

I guess we will compare her to her owl to see how much she grows over the months! I couldn't spend $40 on a big stuffed animal!!

Happy 1 month baby girl!


2 comments:

lots of love said...

Glad things are going well so far! Remy's still on that feeding schedule-every 3 hrs and sometimes not even making it to that. ugh I swear Rylie was going longer between bottles at 6 mos. It is amazing how fast time flies with the 2nd kiddo tho!

Crystal said...

She is just precious!!!!!