Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Home Sweet Home


I am finally getting around to posting house pics. I've had a few friends ask to see them so here they are! I had to wait about a month to get Presley's pink shelves in! And my friend Kate made her letters & just brought them to us last night - so I wanted to have it all complete before I posted any pictures :)

I really do love how it all turned out! Everyone was worried about the blue walls but it really broke up the pink nicely!


I think this lamp is what sold me on this collection- I just love it!



I love the tree decal, it really makes the whole room :)
Can't forget these critters!

Her bedding
Kinley's PINK room!! I love it & she does too :)


Still have some decorating to do in here- just hard to find stuff to match!
The girls bathroom



Guest bedroom
Living room

Mud Room
The formal dining room.. will be getting curtains made very soon :)
We went round & round with the builder over this stupid light! He told us with the breakfast light he would hold off on hanging it until we got our table in so he could center it. So I told him to do the same thing with this one.. 3 different times and he still hung it in the wrong place. It was about 8 inches off so we had to have the electrician come back and redo it. The medallion was not a part of the house originally but we needed something to cover the 'scar'..ugh! So we found this one on Amazon & I think it makes the room look even better! It will all be just perfect for me once the curtains get put up. My friends mom is going to be making them so it will take a little time.
The breakfast room
Kitchen
Jeffrey's room! I can't wait for baseball season!
The patio.. still a work in progress! Getting our TV in a couple of days to put out there. And I still want a smaller bistro set to put out on the other side of the patio. It will get there :)



5 comments:

Ape said...

YEAH FOR PICS!! I love your house, its so gorgeous!!

lots of love said...

i love the blue room-matches her set perfectly!

KendelRichards said...

obsessed!!!! love the owl lamp in presleys room!! and i LOOOOOVE your kitchen! and i a so so jealous you have a mudroom :)

The Birkes said...

The patio looks just about ready for patio night! :) Miss those!

Renae said...

I love you decorating style-all the rooms in your home look beautiful!