Monday, April 16, 2012

Bailey Reunion


This past weekend we had our Bailey family reunion. Baileys are my grandpa's side of the family. We enjoy our time with them since we hardly get to see them anymore. We had a good time visiting & catching up..eating great BBQ & watching the kids play in the jump house! I have a few more pictures that won't be making the blog or facebook! Mama needs to lose weight!


My Uncle Donald & Presley
Joyce & Presley
The Princess was pooped!
These pictures mean a lot to me! Johnny is my grandpa's brother. He is a jokester & always gave me a hard time growing up! He is such a great man.
At our last reunion.. Kinley was not quite 2 yrs old:)


I love attending our family functions.. but they make me miss my Mamaw & Papaw even more! They were such a huge part of my life & having reunions without them makes me miss them even more!!


1 comment:

Nicole Rodriguez said...

cute pics and you look great! don't be so hard on yourself!!! btw: i'm back to blogging ;)