Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My girly girls


I love being a mommy to girls! I always wanted to have a girl so I could dress her up & always have bows in her pretty hair :) God blessed me with 2 little ladies & I couldn't have asked for anything more! Boys would have been just fine~I would've loved to have had a "mama's boy" but I was just not made for boys! I love the big bows & tutu's! And you've all seen Kinley's bedroom! The more pink the better :)
I love how Kinley is with her baby sister. I wasn't sure how she would react or if she would always be jealous or mad at us.. but she is no where near that! She wants to be around her 24/7.. feed her, bathe her, hold her, kiss her.. you name it! Sisters have a special bond!

I also enjoy having them just 1 on 1. Kinley likes to always be on the go~ doing something fun! But 1 rule..she can't leave the house without a bow!

Presley is my little shopping buddy! She will be content in her stroller as long as she's moving! I can take her anywhere (so far)! Again.. can't leave the house without her bow! I can't wait to see her personality throughout the coming years!
I've been putting away Presley's newborn clothes - which were also Kinley's clothes too. I just tear up bc I know I don't need to save them for another girl. I saved SO many of Kinley's clothes in hopes that I would have another baby girl to dress. So it wasn't hard putting away her clothes! This time it is much different! Our family is complete now & I am ready for big family vacations, school days & heck just going places without having to pack the whole house!
Life is good!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your little girls are soooo sweet! I have two girls myself. We are also done having kids, and you're right...it is much harder to pack up the clothes now!

www.mommymandymusings.com

Renae said...

Your girls are adorable!! As a mom of 2 girls myself, I couldn't imagine it any other way!!