Monday, February 18, 2013

Presley's Party!

Milk & Cookies

Presley's party was Saturday & I was so happy with how it all turned out :) 
She didn't get much of a nap & was cranky right before, so I was a little worried. But, once everyone started pouring in she livened up & had a ball! After the party she went to sleep right at 5pm & didn't wake up till 7am! She was still in her clothes even, lol! Tuckered out!

Our good friends Kate & Corey came over before the party to help me out. She made these adorable poms for the fireplace & kitchen chandelier! I thought they turned out really cute! 

Enjoy the pics~there are a ton :)













Kinley made Kate some cards while she was at the house ;)
She has a little crush on Corey!







THE CAKE...










I think she loved it! She ate 1/2 the cake!


 Happy Birthday, sweet Presley!! Thanks to everyone who came over to celebrate & for the wonderful gifts! We couldn't ask for better family & friends! And thanks to my mom for helping me out all day on Friday!





1 comment:

Nana said...

Can't believe she's 1 already! Her party was cute!