Thursday, February 7, 2013

Change up

After a month of being at FBC Waco, we decided to switch Presley to a new school. It was not for us & I am SO glad I made the decision :) 
Presley's first day was yesterday- the 6th. She did awesome & even slept 2 1/2 hrs for nap ON A MAT- no crib! This morning I dropped her off & she went in to play but came back to the door wanting me to hold her. I just gave her a kiss and said byebye.. she said "bye" and blew me a kiss! I was expecting her to cry but she proved me wrong! 
She was always screaming the second I dropped her off at the old place.. & when I picked her up she was crying..would cry at least 1/2 the way home before she just passed out. 

This was her yesterday when I picked her up :)



No tears all day :)

I'm just thankful that I had the intuition I did.. and that they had an opening right away! 



3 comments:

lots of love said...

She doesn't even look like that same baby in the photo on your blog sidebar!

~Shelly~ said...

No bow and just gettin big! And her hair has gotten A LOT longer!

Delores said...

So glad!