Tuesday, March 19, 2013

T-BALL

I don't think I've ever been more excited about Kinley participating in anything until now! She is playing T-ball this Spring at the Woodway Family Center. Last night was her very first practice, and she did great. We need to work on fielding the ball when the other team hits, but she throws and hits like a champ ;) I was just flooded with memories of my ball playing days.. the absolute best days of my childhood & it all starts here. I hope she continues to want to play through little league. It is so Kinley! 
We were just a little sad.. she made friends with another girl right off the bat (no pun intended lol) but turned out she was on another team so she had to leave. But at least she still has 2 other girls she can get to know!
We can't wait for her 1st game~ which is still TBD!
.



Miss Priss cheering on her sister ;)

I'm ready for my close up!

Here is a video of them running the bases. She is in a red shirt with a pink helmet ;)




3 comments:

Miranda said...

I'm so excited about her playing ball... I really hope we can make a couple of her games this summer!!

Delores said...

going to be an exciting spring

Nana said...

She enjoyed it! Didn't know you were recording!! Should have told me to shhhh!!!