Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Ranger Game

This past Saturday we took Kinley to her 2nd Ranger game. Our buds Brian, Jaimye & Derik went with us & we had a great time! I wish we had season tickets..I'd go every weekend! We had great seats.. I picked them so that Kinley could see a lot of Cruz, her favorite player ;)


We stopped in West to check things out after the tragic explosion. It was also the day that they were allowing some residents to return to their homes so it was BEYOND crowded. We have never seen it like that. I told Kinley we would stop there to get her a baseball cookie.. the line was right at the door but I wanted to contribute. Jeffrey also left some money in their donations bucket in the connecting store. 


We got the stadium & snapped a couple pics before we walked in ;) And then we let Kinley go in the kids area to play. She found her a little friend & was off! It's a really cute place ~ I told her next time we go we will have to go earlier & let her play longer!


This slide was a huge bat!

Turned out dark but I think it's adorable still! Her excited little self!
The view from our seats


She loved her Ranger baseball PEZ from the gift shop.. she also got a  stuffed dog & a  stuffed monkey for Presley!




We had a great time & can't wait for our next game!

GO RANGERS!!




1 comment:

Delores said...

Glad y'all had a good time!