Friday, April 26, 2013

The West Memorial

I was thankfully allowed to attend all of the West Memorial that was held on the Baylor campus yesterday. Baylor officials allowed fac/staff to attend without having to use vacation time. I was so thankful bc I really wanted to see this. I wish Jeffrey could've gone as well.. it definitely made me proud to be a Texan (as if I already wasn't?)!! It was a very emotional and nice farewell to those who died heroes.


Love this shot

Cute little girl 

Started out with the Patriot Guard Riders


Lots of applause for the West fire department

Got a seat inside. It was beautiful

Rick Perry 

President Obama




 Our thoughts and prayers are still with the families who lost their loved ones. They paid the ultimate sacrifice & died doing what they loved to do. What a way to go!! God Bless these men in uniform as well as their families. 







No comments: