Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ranger Game

 Jeffrey got me Texas Rangers tickets for Mother's Day :) So Saturday morn we headed to Arlington for the game (yea.. my Mother's Day tickets were for Father's Day weekend.. I think he knew what he was doing)!!
We always get there right when the park opens but this time I wanted to try to get some autographs. Sadly the only one who stopped to give his was Derek Holland & I already had him sign my hat & chit chatted with him once before. So I was nice & let the kids flock to him! Got some great pics of him & the rest of the pitchers tho!

Robby Ross, Mike Mattux & Joe Nathan in the front



Ross

Holland

Ogando
Ogando & Soto
Holland signing autographs
We love to sit over the visitors dugout so that I can see my boys the whole time :D


My personal fav.. David Murphuy
This is our proof from the Rangers website. I love it but didn't want to spend $20 on it :P

 They ended up losing.. the whole series.. to the Blue Jays. It wasn't exciting as far as how they played but we always have a great time at the ballpark. Thanks babe for the perfect present!!

Going again July 7 to see them play the 'Stros!

 GO RANGERS!!




No comments: