Thursday, June 20, 2013

Father's Day!

I love this man!
 It's funny how God puts certain people in your life & He just knows it will be the perfect plan for you. I couldn't imagine having someone else be the Father to my babies! Jeffrey is the perfect Daddy & Husband for us! Kinley looks up to him & has always been "Daddy's little girl" & even tho Presley is a mama's girl.. I'm sure that will change before long! 
We celebrated with a big ol package of 'prepper' items! Yes, the hubs is a big prepper!
And then the 3 of us went to lunch at BJ's.. his favorite place! Presley is doing some MAJOR teething & was screaming all morning long.I knew it would be a nightmare taking her to lunch. So she stayed with PawPaw & Gi while we went to eat!

Poor Presley just looks terrible :(

Kinley & her Daddy!




No comments: