Monday, July 1, 2013

Boy band concert

OH. MY. WORD.
Friday night me & the girls went to see Boyz II Men, 98 Degrees & New Kids on the Block!!
It was wonderful. Fun was had by all!!
Boyz II Men were our favorites. They handed out roses to the girls in front & had petals dropped from the ceiling. We were disappointed tho bc they only sang for like 15 mins :( 
Donny (from NKOTB) made out with a girl in the front row (kinda weird) & they brought 4 girls up on stage & sang to them. Sigh. 
We had one heck of a time & I am SO glad we went!!! 
What a bummer tho.. no song all together or encore. Ah well ;)




Ran into a sweet friend from high school :)
Singing "I'm down on bended knee!"



Nick Lachey from 98 degrees
NKOTB!



My phone died before the concert was over so I didn't get any more pictures of NKOTB :/ Next time.....!!




3 comments:

Fun Kellie said...

Agree on all fronts! B2M was my fav...and the kiss was gross! ;)

So much fun!

Miranda said...

They are too old to sing longer than 15 minutes... And a kiss..... That's weird!

~Shelly~ said...

I need to go to just a B2M concert! LOL
Yea it was really weird. He's always been the 'bad boy' tho. Whatev!