Monday, April 26, 2010

Best news of the year!!


This is a picture that my family has been waiting to see for 3 long years...

And NO it's not mine :)

My sister is finally finally FINALLY pregnant with baby #1!
They have been through a roller coaster ride with more downs than ups for the last 3 years.
Many tears have been shed and many prayers have been said to get this baby here!

Finally on Easter Sunday they got the good news and had to share it with us. My sis hid a 'surprise egg' & it just happened to be the last one we came to. Which is funny bc it was the closest one to the door when the kids ran out! Anyway Kinley grabbed it last & she told her to let me open it for her.. I was just thinking it was filled with money or something and since it was windy she wanted me to open it...
but NO it was a note saying "Grandbaby #4 on the way!!!"
After I opened it my mom didn't know what was going on.. but I thought she already knew & they were just surprising me with it.. but as you can see next - that wasn't the case :o)

Proud parents!



They didn't want to tell anyones else besides close family until they had their first ultrasound and knew everything was ok.
We are all MORE than excited & this baby is already spoiled :o) CAN'T WAIT to be an Auntie again!!



8 comments:

Delores said...

Those pictures are priceless. Happy for them!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

I have goose bumps and tears in my eyes! So excited for them (and you!)!!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for your sister!!! Her family will be in my prayers!!
Congratulations Auntie Shells!!!

Mindy said...

I really do cry everytime I see this....I am so happy for them and have prayed so much! Again...Thank you Lord for blessing my family!

lots of love said...

THAT'S SO AWESOME!! CONGRATS! OH my Shelly I know you're gonna SPOIL that baby rotten! hehe I wish them the best of luck!

Kathy said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for them and your family!!!!!!

What a fun and cute way to surprise you guys!

The Birkes said...

Those pictures are SOOO cute and funny!! Im SO excited for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Pifer's said...

God is great!!!! SO excited for her!!! :) CONGRATS to her!! :-)