Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Green Thumb

I think we have ourselves a green thumb in the house! This kid loves being outside..picking flowers..smelling flowers..watering flowers, trees & even slides. Yep, I said slides!



Fillin up her pail





She watered her slide for like 15 minutes after she finished the flowers, lol!

In the meantime, Jeffrey FINALLY put up my "home" sign that I've had for oohhh..2 YEARS in the closet!


We are really loving this pretty weather & looking forward to planting bright new flowers soon!
Happy Spring :)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Slides need care, too:-) I love the first pic!! So cute! And nice sign!

Brandi Burden said...

How funny! I just love her!!! You should surprise her and plant some kind of flower at the bottom of the slide let her think she made it. haha

Mindy said...

She is growing...there for the slide must grow too? It needs to be bigger Mommy! I love the home sign...Y did you leave it in the closet for 2 years, its ubber cute!Brandi has a great idea!!! Do it! It will tickle her pink and she will show everybody :)