Thursday, April 22, 2010

Not a movie gal..yet!


My baby had her first REAL movie experience last weekend!
We went to see How To Train Your Dragon with PawPaw, Dylan & Emily. Kinley was way excited to go although I knew she didn't know what it meant yet!
They picked out their treats..Kinley got an icee and cotton candy. Come to find out my daughter is like the only child on earth that doesn't like cotton candy...too dirty!
So she gulped down the icee in like 10 minutes & of COURSE they only have the XXL sizes available.
Then she was saying she had a tummy ache & wanted to go home! So we left the theater & she flipped OUT. We had to take her back in there but I knew she wasn't going to last so we sat at the very front & she just wanted to run around. After trying to get her to sit down & stop being so loud we just had to get her & leave :( She threw a fit too but I could feel everyones eyeballs STARRING at us so I thought it was the best choice :)
The movie was really cute from what we saw, sorta scary in parts for little kids but still cute.
We'll try again next year!

(cell phone pics~not the best quality!)




You'll get there Kinners, trust me, you come from a family of movie freaks lovers!!


3 comments:

Heather said...

AWW!!! Matt and I were just talking about taking Hayden to the movies. I think we are going to test him at the dollar theater first!

Laura Marchant said...

It's so hard when they are that little. We tried with my daughter when she was that age and it just didn't work. She is scared to death of the previews for that movie. All the candy in the world couldn't bribe her to go, lol

Delores said...

THAT IS WAY FUNNY!