Wednesday, June 9, 2010

5 YEARS!

Jeffrey & I had a great 5 year anniversary! We spent the weekend in Fredericksburg & we will def be going back!

Our cabin was the Carriage House @ the Victorian Mansion


Private Hot Tub



I wanted to take all the pillows home with me! They were like 100 lbs each & sooo pretty!



For our Anniversary dinner we drove over to the Cotton Gin. A few people had told us to go there so we tried it out. It was AMAZING! Jeffrey had buffalo enchiladas which were to die for. I have had buffalo once before & I actually liked it..shocker I know!
I had a pecan crusted cherry glaze pork tenderloin..I normally don't eat pork but I LOVED it! Everything about the place was great.
Then we just walked around the restaurant which was all tied together with more cabins & a patio with live music. It was beautiful over there around sunset :)







On Saturday we drove over to Luckenbach! Def not much to this lil place. I was expecting more even tho most people told us "there's not much to that lil place!!"
But I had a good time anyway! We got T-shirts in the old Post Office that is now a general store.. had to have a beer as well or things just wouldn't have been right..

..peeked in the dancehall- I'd love to go dancin in there..


..& then here comes this guy..
no your not crazy, he was riding a Longhorn..only in Texas!


We came back & took another stroll down Main Street. I could've done that all day long :)

Just an alley leading to more parking off Main.
After we ate an appetizer at Spring Creek & had dinner at Auslander Biergarten we went over to a place called Hondo's. A lot different (& better) than our old Hondo's! They had live music as well & everyone was just having a great time!



On our way back home we had to stop at Storm's (a burger place) in Lampassas. Jeffrey & his fam ate here alot when he was little so I had to see what all the buzz was about. Let's just say they had the BEST fries ever!


We had a wonderful 5 year Anniversary~ here's to many many more!!




3 comments:

Delores said...

We are glad you both had a good time!

Jenny Bolech said...

Congrats on the anniversary - I can hardly believe it's almost mine and Stephens 1st! Looks like you had a great trip!

Ape said...

awe looks like yall had a blast!!