Sunday, October 17, 2010

The party

The Tinkerbell party was a success in my book! The only bad thing about the whole day was the WIND! It hasn't been windy here in a long while..GO FIGURE! It was just driving me so crazy that we moved all the gifts back inside to let her open them..& to give everyone else a break from it too! We had a great turn out & I am so glad most everyone got to come this year!



I let her open 1 present from us after she got up & dressed.
She got a Princess Belle doll..and the 'new' Beauty & the Beast movie..along with the new Tinkerbell movie & book.


The spread

Loved her cake!






Tinkerbell made a surprise visit! Kinley didn't know what to think!

She gave all the kids tattoos...
And did balloon animals!
Kinley got a swan
Tried to get all the kids together for a picture with Tink..it didn't work out too well!
Saying goodbye to Tink
Haha~Kinley's hair was falling down from jumping in the bounce house!
Opening some presents!
We got her a purple Tinkerbell guitar so she can play with Daddy now!
Nana & Papa with the grandkids
Our family..minus the other 2 brother in laws!
Jeffrey & his family..minus Dylan
PawPaw & Gi with the grandkids


Thanks everyone for making Kinley's birthday GREAT! Sorry to those of you who got off without getting a treat bag!!



4 comments:

Delores said...

It was perfect as always!

Crystal said...

TOO FUN!!!!! I wish my mom thought of something like this waaay back when!! Lol! I'm trying to come up with something for Sam for her sweet 16 so if u have any idea's I'd be ALL EARS to hear about em!!!

~Shelly~ said...

Thanks! Ill see what I can think of & let you know HAHA!

lots of love said...

Yes, the wind was bad here too! I was bummed I bought the special Ariel balloons & couldnt even have them outside. But they're still floating now so Rylie's been enjoying them! haha Kinleys party does look like a success! You did a great job!