Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Update

We took Kinley to the hospital today to get a chest Xray & blood work done.
Xray was all clear & the blood count came back pointing to a viral infection. She has had a viral infection before so Im not sure why this one was different. Maybe because she was already on antibiotic when it came up? Anyway we still have to wait a week on the rest of her blood results but I think she will be fine. She still has a fever but the nurse told us to just keep her hydrated! That's about all for now!


3 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

Well, that is good results! I hope she starts feeling better soon. Something is definitely going around. I was sick yesterday and today the husband has the same thing. The kids will get it just in time for Halloween I'm sure.

lots of love said...

I hope she feels better soon! Her Mommy's favorite holiday is coming up & I hope you get to take her trick or treating!

Unknown said...

Good news! I hope she's feeling better soon!