Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sick


It seems Kinley is always sick. I mean always! We feel like there is never a day that goes by that she doesn't have to take some sort of medicine.
She didn't feel great on her own birthday from sinus junk & a cough. So we headed to the doctor last Monday & she went ahead & put her on an antibiotic & said the little bit of asthma she has was flarring up. She has always had stomach issues when on any antibiotic..so when she started having tummy problems I figured it was from that. Well, I got a call from school on Monday saying she had 103 fever. So I rushed to pick her up & she had TT'ed on her nap mat & had pooped in her pants when I got there. I got her changed & we headed to the doctor. Doc wanted me to get both samples from her that night & take them to the hospital lab to check for a UTI, Shigella & Salmonella. We haven't gotten results yet, but hopefully today I will be getting a call.
Just say a couple prayers for Kinley if you would! We are so tired of her being sick. But I guess it comes with being in daycare!



2 comments:

Crystal said...

Sadly it does girl...Plus with her being so young, her immune system isn't as strong as the older kids. It's just a phase I think we all have to go thru and they grow out of it. I was always at home, at the schools and in the doctor's office ALL THE TIME. Now? I can't even remember how many years it's been since one of them has gotten sick. Sending prayers and hugs girl;)

lots of love said...

Some kids just get sick more than others, daycare or not. =( I hope Kinley feels better soon & doesnt have something serious!