Thursday, February 17, 2011

PJ Day!

Kinley had pajama day at school today! She wore her pink Colts pj's and had the best time. She also had to bring a sack lunch..if that's what you want to call it, lol! All I've been able to get her to eat lately is cereal so .. cereal it was. I had to pack a bowl, a spoon, milk in an emptied out water bottle, dry cereal in a baggie and a yogurt. Couldn't have just had a lunchable! Oh well, whatever makes my baby happy!




I think she would make the cutest lil Colts cheerleader, don't you!?



4 comments:

Miranda said...

Cute! But no colts cheerleader.. That would mean she would have to live to far away! And what is UP with those exceptionally LONGGG shoe strings? ;)
And why are you questioning cereal?

~Shelly~ said...

We would move to Indy with her!!
I KNOW- I hate those shoe strings!! WalMart!!!
Cereal is just fine by me.. and it's not the kid cereal, it's SPECIAL K RED BERRIES! She's healthy..

lots of love said...

I've been living off cereal lately too so I'm with Kinley! lol Rylie would prolly eat apple jacks every meal if we let her as well.
And where on EARTH did you find colts pj's? lol I cant ever find Rylie an astros shirt that's not in infant size!

~Shelly~ said...

Same here when I was prego!
Oh I got them on Kohls.com!