Monday, February 7, 2011

Snow much fun!

Friday morning we woke up to our own little winter wonderland!
It started snowing at 9pm the night before and did not stop till early Friday morning.
At 5:55am I noticed my cell phone was blinking at me so I jumped up HOPING it was a text message from Baylor saying they were closed .. sure enough I was right! Roads were pretty icy and there were numerous wrecks.
We let Kinley stay the night at my parents the night before bc I knew Baylor wouldn't close & I figured Kinley's school would. I was wrong! Jeffrey's work closed up at noon so we headed out to pick up her when he got off. I do NOT drive in this stuff!



Our home
Icy road out!
This was on Richie Rd heading to my moms..this car went off into the ditch & had some friends in a truck pulling him out..
Moms
Who wants to go for a dip!?
Kinley was excited to see us.. and we were ready to play in the snow with her!
HAM!!

All bundled up!


Making her a mini snowman

Posing with my "snowman"
Wish my eyes were made of nutter butters...

Hope everyone else had fun in the snow as well! We should be getting more icy weather on Wednesday!


1 comment:

Shannon said...

So pretty! We have missed the 5 out of the last 7 days of school and I am honestly ready for SPRING weather now! So glad you got a day to spend with your family! Way to go Baylor!