Thursday, February 3, 2011

Vacation!

In 78 more days (my countdown is on carnival.com!) we will be heading out to open seas!! I can't wait! A little frustrated that we did not realize we would be leaving on Easter Sunday! But we will celebrate our Easter on Saturday with our girl :)
It's been 10 yrs since our last cruise so we are more than ready for our getaway! It will just be the first time to spend 7 whole days away from Kinley :(


Carnival Conquest
1st stop will be Atlantis~Paradise Island! We honeymooned there & told the bartender we would be back for our 5 yr anniversary lol. A year later we're making it back tho! We're going to do an excursion that will allow us to do pretty much everything on the grounds- including lunch at our FAVORITE place! They are gunna have to drag me back to the boat!
2nd stop will be Freeport, Bahamas. Never been here & I've heard it's pretty low key. Just ready to sit on the beach & drink some Bahama mama's! And a little shopping too :)
Last stop~ Key West. Never been here either. But I hear Duvall Street is pretty cool!
And I'm going to stuff my face with all the Key Lime Pie I can handle! It's one of my favorites!




2 comments:

Kyle and Marci said...

We LOVED our 7 day cruise last year...and believe me...you'll have no problem relaxing, getting into vacation mode, and realizing that Kinley is doing just fine at home without you guys. She'll hardly know you're gone (hopefully!)

Betty Watson said...

Eat a key lime pie for me. I'm jealous. That is one of my favorites!!!