Tuesday, May 3, 2011

ATLANTIS!

Oh boy this is a long post!
I was SO glad Atlantis was our 1st stop because we were ready to see land & get off the boat..so being there 1st was the best thing! This is where Jeffrey & I honeymooned 6 yrs ago (in 1 month) & we have been dying to go back! It's a shame we only got to stay for 5-6 hours.


This was about 6:30am & I was the only one up & on the balcony watching us pull in. We passed another ship~I THINK it might have been the Ecstasy.
Atlantis from a distance.. looks completely different seeing how they were just starting to build those other 2 hotels when we were there. One of our balconies was the view of all the construction :P
I had to take these next 2 pictures for miss Rylie..the lighthouse girl! I knew Atlantis in the back would make it even more cool!

Cammy & I out on the balcony
2 Norwegian ships on the left & Monarch of the Seas (RC) on the right
This is where my parents stayed when they went to Nassau~it's across from the dock.
In the car ride going over the bridge to Atlantis
Finally made it!!
The Bridge Suite.. originally built for Michael Jackson. Its $25,000..a night!!!
This is a pic of our room when we stayed ;) The 1st one above the treeline..
1st things 1st.. we laid out on the beach for a while
I just needed a bucket of Corona to make this picture complete :)
Recreating pics of our last adventure here! I can compare later :)
We bought these cover ups on the beach.. wish I had left my other dress on bc I only look 20lbs bigger in this pic!!
We all took our pictures over the Predator Lagoon!
(Again.. us 2 recreating our 1st pictures..only he is 20lbs lighter & Im 30lbs heavier!)
What is that in my hand?? Why a Dirty Banana of course! This is all I drank last time we were there. It's DELICIOUS :)
Before leaving the island we stopped to check out all the yachts parked at the Harbor. Can you say MILLIONS of dollars????
This is the "Battered Bull"~ last time we were there, there was a Prince's yacht posted up..this is no comparison to that one!
We headed back to Nassau & went shopping at the Straw Market- the boys were not impressed lol!
Me, Leon & Cammy~can you find us??
A favorite of mine..
...Leaving :(

Ahhh.. you would think I was pregnant! My ankles were SO swollen on this trip! The left one more so than the right. It was painful. I thought for a minute I was going to have to go to the medical center on the ship!
Icing it down on the way out :/


If I had money~I would buy a yacht & dock it at Atlantis & live there ;P



5 comments:

Miranda said...

HEAT+ALCOHOL= SWOLLEN ANKELS...... you really shouldn't drink so much! lol
glad yall had a good time

Rosie said...

Ahhh-these great pictures just make me want to vacay there so much more! And that dirty banana looks YUM!! Oh and that 1st pic you took for Rylie is pretty cool!

lots of love said...

=O AHHHH seriously speechless on the lighthouse pic! I had no clue what pic you could've taken for rylie! omg thank you so much! I will print that out for her room with atlantis in the back! It's perfect!! she will LOVE it =D

Mom said...

Great pictures! I can feel "The motion of the ocean!!" Atlantis is a beautiful place!

Patrick said...

Great pictures. I am glad you guys had a great time.