Thursday, May 5, 2011

Key West

We arrived in Key West on Friday morning bright & early! It was definiatley the hottest place we had been to, surprisingly! We walked A LOT which didn't help my kankles! We walked down Duval Street which had tons & tons of shops & restaurants! We checked out Sloppy Joes bar & then ate lunch at Hard Rock. I had to swtich flip flops there bc the ones I had on were digging into my swollen ankles.. then I didn't match & I was freakin out, ha!!
It was actually pretty hard to find a key lime pie shop which was the ONLY thing I had on my list to do there! We finally found some at some ice cream parlor..but it was still yummy! I can now say that Ive had key lime pie in Key West..check that off the bucket list :)
It was a gorgeous place & I would LOVE to take Kinley there & vacation..but we were really glad to get back on the boat! We were drenched with sweat & very tired! And by this point all 4 of us were really missing our babies!


Of course the Royal Wedding was playing on the big screen that morning!
Beautiful Key West
I really wanted one of these wind thingies & was going to get one on my way back to the ship.. but forgot :(
The oldest house in KW
Where I got my Key Lime Pie :)
Dressed up for dinner that night :)





1 comment:

lots of love said...

I just love Florida! I cant wait to go back next month! Such a beautiful place! That pie looks good. I'll have to get me some of my key lime pie yogurt for now haha