Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Greatest Show On Earth

We got some free tickets to the circus from my friend Kate & it couldn't have been in town at a better time. Connor & Camryn are with my parents while Jamie & Jeremy are in Vegas-so we all went to the circus! Kinley & Camryn loved it.. Connor was pretty scared, mainly of the loud music & stuff. After intermission & some cotton candy he perked right up though & had a good time. Kinley's favorite part was the acrobatics!


I think this is my favorite picture of Kinley! I will have to frame this one.
This was Connor the first hour 1/2! Poor thing.
This family cracked me up.. they all wore clown suits. I'm not sure if they thought everyone would be dressed up the same?
Mom & Kinley
Connor after cotton candy!
Both of their eyes were closed but it is still a cute one ;)
Kinley took this picture of me.. she did pretty good!
She got the cutest lil horsey to take home- she loves it!



4 comments:

Miranda said...

I wish we could have been there. It looks like you all had a good time. And I want a copy of that picture of Kinley. She looks all grown up.

Crystal said...

Kids always have fun when the circus comes. A lil pricey but oh well, it's worth it when they start gasping and making exciting noises, lol! Cute pics!

Rosie said...

We went too! But Gavin only lasted the first hour without throwing a fit to get down and run around. And from the pics you took, I'm pretty sure we must have been RIGHT by ya'll! I had to close my eyes at the motorcycle trick on the wire. Ugh-how do they do that stuff?

lots of love said...

Love that photo of Kinley!