Friday, July 8, 2011

Little Butter Bean

We had our very first baby appointment yesterday afternoon! I was starting to feel nervous about the whole pregnancy because with Kinley.. I went to the doctor for something unrelated & they told me there that I was pregnant! So I already had the docs confirmation that I was. This time I had to wait a month before I heard from the doctors mouth! But we did the ultrasound & little butter bean's heart was beating just fine & growing just fine! I am 8 weeks & 3 days which puts me at a February 17, 2012 due date! We are so excited!! Kinley was disappointed that it wasn't twins like she had hoped.. but she is getting over it! If it's not a girl.. then I don't know what we are going to do with her! I can see a big meltdown in the future!


I had a few concerns about delivery since it went so horribly with Kinley. So doc agreed to induce me a week early if I haven't already started labor on my own. I'm praying this time goes 100% smoother!!



5 comments:

Mandi said...

Precious!! Can't wait to watch ya'll become a family of 4 :)

Would a c-section make things smoother or is it any anesthesia that triggers the migraines?

Praying for an enjoyable experience this time -you deserve it!

~Shelly~ said...

Thanks! Im sure its going to be any kind of epidural that will do it. Ive had the spinal tap & the epidural & both were awful. With Kinley I couldn't get my epi till I was a 9 bc I went from a 3 to a 9 in 45 mins & there were other mommies in front of me. So Dr said now that she knows what Im capable of- she is willing to induce so that I can have my epi when I feel the first pains. Thank God!

Miranda said...

I can't wait to get my hands on this little sugar pie. I love her/him so much already. :)
Thanks for making me an Auntie again.

Nana said...

I'm really excited about this little butter bean!! I still can't believe you're really pg! I hope Kinley gets whatever she wants--brother or sister!! She's so funny and so excited!!

Crystal said...

I get so tickled at the nickname Butter Bean. Too cute!!!! And Sam wanted William to be a girl too. He came out a boy but that didn't stop Sam from dressing him like a girl anyway, lol!!! She'll have fun either way!