Friday, September 16, 2011

18 weeks


Looky Looky I have a picture!
18 weeks down.. only 1 more week until we find out what lil butter bean is!!
Pretty much the same report from the 16 week post.. I'm still feeling good & everything is going well at this point. I'm just growing & growing...& growing :P Last appt I had only gained 1/2 a pound but I won't know current weight gain until Sept 30 when I head back to the doc. She said after 16 weeks I will start gaining as baby doubles in size.
I haven't had many cravings..yet. Just Subway- I could eat it every single day!! And I've been on a big sweet tea (decaf of course) kick. I never really like tea so it's odd to me lol!

So lets do a poll.. girl or boy?!

6 comments:

Holly and Matthew said...

BOY!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I think i am going to vote boy!! :)

Nicole Rodriguez said...

GIRL! Although I would LOVE for you to have a boy! You'd be a good boy momma too ;)

Delores said...

It's time Someone has a BOY!

Miranda said...

I say girl!
Either way auntie M is super excited and can't wait to see what kinda baby I'm getting! ;)
Love you Budda Bean!

Andrea said...

I say girl!