Saturday, September 3, 2011

16 Weeks

16 weeks! Just 3 more until we find out what we are having! I've been feeling great. I have only gained 1/2 a pound so far which is weird to me!? I eat just fine but I get so full really quick.. which then makes me hungry again in another 2 hrs or so! I've def got the hard belly & haven't been able to wear regular pants for a while.
I had my last appointment on Tuesday. Doc couldn't find the heartbeat so she got out the ultrasound to find butter bean! He/She is sitting way up top & to the right. Doc was surprised but she said everything was normal. Heartbeat at 150bpm. I was just glad I got to see the baby on the screen :) I'm feeling the baby kick now- I didn't think that's really what it was since Kinley took SO long to feel & with her it was more fluttery feeling. This time I can feel the KICK but its not hard by any means. You can't really even feel it on the outside with your hand yet.
Gender ultrasound is on 9/23 & then I go back for my regular check up on 9/30.

Life has been crazy since we moved out..thus the lack of blogging :P I didn't even know where our camera was until today! I promise to try & do better!

How your baby's growing:
Get ready for a growth spurt! In the next few weeks, your baby will double its weight & add inches to its length. Legs are much more developed & its eyes have moved closer in. The ears are also close to their final position as well. The patterning of the scalp has begun, although hair is not recognizable yet! Toenails are now forming & the heart is now pumping around 25 quarts of blood each day.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

ahh sooo exciting!!! :) Can't wait to find out what your sweet peanut is!