Saturday, September 24, 2011

Home Sweet Home


Well.. as you all know, Jeffrey & I sold our house & moved in with the good ol parents!
We knew that we were going to have to save big time for a big down payment on something new. The only way we could do that was to move in with Jeffrey's parents & put back that money! So that's what we have been doing since we sold.

And we finally chose our next home..closing on it around the end of December/early January!!
It's a new construction home in the Sunwest addition & it's exactly what we have been wanting! Jeffrey gets what he wants~a media room & I get what I've been wanting~a formal dining room! We are getting to pick our flooring, colors, light fixtures, paint, etc! I am in heaven :) Our first step was to pick the stone/brick combo for the outside of the house. It was pretty easy for me~I'm hoping the rest is just as easy! I love this kind of stuff.

These are pictures of it as we found it :)
Entry way...
This will be the kitchen...
Part of the master...
Kinley couldn't wait to get up these stairs!
That go up to the media room...

These are the only pics I have right now.. I will be taking more as the house gets built. I can't wait to see its progress in the coming weeks & months! They have already taken the beams down in the middle of the rooms so you are able to see more of what it will look like. Kinley is excited about her new room & she is also ready to decorate the new baby's room :) Stay tuned for more progress~!


4 comments:

Nicole Rodriguez said...

Awesome!!! I had no idea!!! Congrats to the FOUR of you!!!

Holly and Matthew said...

Hey! that is awesome! and just so you know I see the house is lumber and supplies from Foxworth. My dad has been a manager of that company for 40 years. He manages the one in Waco! =) I am sure he really appreciates the business!

Crystal said...

CONGRATS GIRL!!! Looking forward to seeing all the pics as things get fixed up!!!! Hope you LOVE it;)

~Shelly~ said...

Holly I never knew that! Very cool! Thanks u guys! Its coming along- they even put a sold sign out, aww :) Need to snap a pic of that too! :) So excited!