Friday, December 9, 2011

30 weeks

Did I just say 30 WEEKS?! At first this pregnancy was CREEPING along & now its almost over. I'm glad I still have 9 weeks left bc things are def not ready on the home front for her, but I just can't get over that I am this far along.
I had my glucose test at 29 weeks & I passed that but my iron count came back too low so doc said I am anemic & need to start iron pills ASAP. We don't want any blood transfusions at birth!
Here is my monthly "survey", enjoy.

1. How far along: 30 weeks

2. Weight gain: 11 lbs, dropped a pound at my 29 week appt- even thru Thanksgiving- how is that even possible?!

3. Movement: 24/7! This girl wears me out. Today she has been pretty quiet but she should be toning it down in a couple weeks.

4. Food cravings: none really

5. Emotions: You really don't want to know!!

6. What I miss: Laying down/turning over/getting out of bed with NO pain, walking with no pain. I've been having a lot of pelvic pain. Doc said it is from a certain hormone that releases when delivery draws near and it loosens all the ligaments & is pretty painful. It feels like my pelvis has broken apart! It's pretty extreme at night. And of course the day after black friday shopping was the worst day yet! But, I'm almost finished & am handling it.

7. Sleep: I'm sure u can guess after reading #6 that it is rough at night! Although I have been sleeping in longer stretches the last couple of nights.

8. Labor signs: No true labor signs. The usua
l braxtons.

9. Best moment of week/month: Seeing her on the 3d/4d ultrasound :) SO precious!

10. Gender: Still our Presley Kate


These are pictures from Jeffrey's work Christmas party- I was 29 weeks 1 day :)


3 comments:

Nana said...

You look so pretty in these pictures! I thought your outfit was so cute, boots and all!!

Ape said...

I can't believe you are 30 weeks, its FLYING by! I can not wait to see miss presley. She is going to be gorgeous just like her big sister and of course me hahahaha and by the way you are looking so good for being 30 weeks!!!

Crystal said...

Aw, pregancy loves you!! You are just glowing girl! Sorry the pain is there but lik you said it wont be long now!!!