Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Macy's 1st!


Saturday was Macy's FIRST birthday!!! I seriously can't believe it has been 1 year since she was born! It really does seem like yesterday that we welcomed her into this world! She had a fun candy/sweet shop themed birthday party at my moms & everything turned out super cute! I think everyone had a really good time celebrating with Miss Priss!


The walkway of lollipops!
Loved her cake. We typically use Patsy's Bake Shop in West- she never disappoints!

The sugar spread!
Toothbrush treats for the kids to take home!
Mom, myself & my Aunt Cindy- we always manage to dress alike (there goes the link again-UGH!)

Kinley playing with Macy
Me, my fly aways & Macy :)
Aunt Jamie & Macy- love this of Macy!
"Here Kinley, take this tissue paper out of my hands!!"
YAY time for cake!!
First time for cake :)
MMMM tastes good!!
Aw, this is my favorite picture of Macy! Such a sweetie.


Happy 1st Birthday, Macy! We love you sooo much & Kinley really adores you! She can't wait for you to be able to play hide & seek with her & get you into trouble ;) Lots of hugs, kisses & love from us!


2 comments:

lots of love said...

Patsy's did our wedding cake! Mmmm cake! Such a cute party! I loved her outfit too-matched the theme perfectly!

Crystal said...

W-O-W!!! Hey...my birthday is in June...can you throw ME one of these parties?!?! LOL!! Looked too fun!!!