Thursday, February 9, 2012

Nerves Gallore

I have one more day (half day) of work before I am officially off for maternity leave. Of course I can't stop thinking about what's going to happen in just 4 short days! I know, most people say "oh you've been there before, you know how it goes already!" THAT is the scariest part! With Kinley I was super excited & ready for it.. ignorance is bliss! Since I had such a terrible time with L&D the first time, I am scared to death to do it all over again! I DO know what's coming & I don't ever want to go through all that again. Doc is trying to help me avoid all of it this time, hence the induction. I have orders to get my epidural as soon as possible on Monday morning. Just hoping still that she doesn't have to turn it off again & that everything goes 500 times better. Trying to have it a little more controlled this time! I keep thinking that's why I've been stuck at a 3 for 3 weeks.. the good Lord knows how bad I want it to go as smooth as possible & make it to Monday!! I guess the next post will be of pictures of my new princess! I know, PICTURES.. what are those?! I have been slacking in the picture department~but been a little busy moving! I will post pictures of her room as soon as we get the shelves I want in & hung up :D It's a been a long process!! Say a little prayer for us & that Presley is a healthy baby.
Stay tuned!


2 comments:

Miranda said...

Take a deep breath, and try not to worry. I know easier said than done. But everything will go exactly as it should. ;) I wish more than anything in the world I could be there Monday. I never thought I would have to meet my new girl at 4 days old! :(
You will do great. And Presley will be healthy.... And asking for her AuntieM as soon as she gets here I'm sure. Don't forget to kiss her sweet face for me.

Kristy said...

I commented yesterday but for some reason it didn't show up. Try not to worry and enjoy the process. Whatever is supposed to happen will. If it helps I pushed for an hour and 45 minutes with Price and with Hayes I literally pushed two times and he was born. Things were much easier the 2nd go around. You'll do great and no matter what happens you get your beautiful baby girl in the end! Can't wait to see her!