Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Cheer Camp

Midway did a cheer camp this past weekend & we signed Kinley & Emily up to do it. It was 3 hours on Saturday.. we brought them in the pouring rain but it didn't phase them any! They were READY! When we pulled up in the parking lot Kinley said "OMG a cheerleader, I LOVE HER!!" LOL! We got them registered & into their little groups they went. The parents were just suppose to drop them off & then come back for the last 30 mins to watch them do their cheers. It was so cute! 
*Sorry the pictures aren't great~cell phone pics (yes left my camera at home) & had to zoom in for many of them.

Emily & Kinley in line to get their picture with the Panther & a Cheerleader


I really hated that her hair was so slicked back but it was POURING rain outside & I knew if it were down it was going to be a MESS!

She was in the far middle group-in purple on the right of the circle. 

The MHS cheerleaders doing a little bit of their own thing before the girls performed. 

My baby! She did SO good! 



We are in for it!




 We go back for the big game on Friday & all the girls get out on the field at Panther Stadium to do the cheer with the cheerleaders. Kinley is PUMPED! Go Panthers!







1 comment:

lots of love said...

So cute! I did those in Valley Mills several years. There's one locally here this Sat but of course at the same time as Kendalls bday party! I love how Midway has so many cheerleaders. Really wanted Rylie to go to school there. I think we had 6 in my hs? lol