Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Kinley is FIVE!

Saturday was suppose to be Kinley's 5th birthday party. I had picked up the cake Friday night ( & OMG is it cute!) & had stayed up till midnight doing last minute details & making sure I had everything ready to go & had even packed up the car so I wouldn't have to be rushing around with both the girls Sat morning (party was at 11am) & risk being late for decorating at 10:30. 
Someone came in our room at 6am Saturday morning & said she felt sick!! WHAT- I KNEW this would happen! About 30 mins later she got sick 2 times & that was it. She took a 3 hour nap & then was pretty much back to normal. Really? Of all the days? SIGH.
SO we had to re-book the party for this Sunday bc Saturday was already booked & now we have like 8 kids that can't come! Kinley will still enjoy her party tho & we can't wait to finally celebrate!

But seriously...


WHERE did my cuddly, sweet, fussy, colicky newborn baby go!? How has it all gone by so fast? I still remember her delivery like it was yesterday, I guess bc it was the worst pain imaginable (lol, sorry Kinley) so those kinda things don't exactly leave your memory too quickly. . but it really seems like she was in my arms for the first time just yesterday! All these birthdays are piling up so fast! Kinley is so SMART & independent, outgoing & shy all at the same time.. sassy & full of attitude! But most of all she is THE best big sister to Presley that I could've ever imagined! She loves her more than her dress up clothes & that is saying A LOT!  I know that we are so blessed to have her in our lives. I can't wait for her to start school & really come out of her shell & watch her grow through the years. She's going to be a firecracker.. a bank breaker & a heart breaker ;) We love you very much Kinley Renee & hope you have a HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY!!!


1st birthday picture

5th birthday picture

See...I told you she's sassy & loves her dress up clothes!






2 comments:

Delores said...

Makes me want to cry....we love her soooo much!

ashlee mccrary said...

That 5th bday pic is so cute! What a sweet post. Makes me wanna cry.