Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Birthday Girl!

Tuesday was Kinley's big day! I took off work & she played hooky from school :) We let her pick where she wanted to go all day~ I think she had fun! Daddy took off at lunch to enjoy the rest of the day with us. 

The night before I decorated her door ;) She woke up earlier than I expected so I missed her initial reaction but she came in our room & said I LOVE MY BALLOONS! 


We dropped Presley off at Nana's before meeting Daddy for lunch & got a couple pictures there..


And then the birthday girl picked BJ's for happy face potatoes & a pazookie :P She knows whats good!

We took her to see Frankenweenie. Probably should have opted for Hotel Transylvania (the last time we tried it was sold out at both theaters.. yes, in Waco, Tx). It was a little dark & scary for her but it was alright. Not one I would go buy or anything! They make the previews look so cute. 

And afterwards we took her to get her EARS PIERCED!!! She has been asking for a long time! Like a year- and every time she asked if it would hurt I'd say yes it will but not for long. And she would change her mind ;) But Tuesday was the day, she wanted to do it! She didn't shed a tear although she wanted to! I think she was too embarrassed to in front of the girl. She has cried when I clean them up until the last 2 times and she says they don't hurt anymore. So that is good news! She looks SO cute with them!


Her birthday spread. A little bummed we have to use the same cake twice since her party was rescheduled but whatever. More pics of the cake then ;)


She begged and begged me for a Dream Light.. 

 This is the present Presley got her ;)

 HA! My parents take her to Cracker Barrel sometimes on the weekends and she saw this dress there a few times. HAD to have it. My mom kept telling her no but I called my mom one night and told her "I hope you got this dang wedding dress bc she's going on and on and ON about it at home!" I even took a video of her ranting over it out of the blue one night. So.... here she is....

 Reminds me of "My Big Fat Greek Wedding!"

Happy Birthday Kinley Renee! We love you!!





No comments: