Thursday, January 17, 2013

Milestones


2013 is going to be a big year for the Oliver family!
We have 4 big milestones coming up that will be here before we know it. 
One of them I am sad but excited to see come. One I am totally dreading!


  • Presley turns ONE in 26 days! Man, that was a fast year! I know everyone says that but seriously - it literally felt like a blink of an eye!!! My sweet Pretzel will be a toddler!
  • This isn't exactly a "milestone" but just something we are SUPER excited about! Jeffrey & I are sailing off to Mexico at the end of April. We decided to take a big trip with the girls next year (ohhh I can't wait!) & to wait until Presley is just a bit older before we did a big vacation with them. 

  • We will celebrate our 8th anniversary on June 4, 2013. That seems so crazy to me! It feels like it's been only a couple years but at the same time it seems like much longer than that! I love him more with each day that passes. I love our love & we are so happy together! 


  • Now this is the one that I am sad yet excited about! Kinley will start Kindergarten in August & turn 6 in October. She will LOVE IT, I know she will. But that just means my little girl is growing up! I still remember my first day of Kindergarten & how scared I was. I sat next to a girl who wore a green dress with pantyhose & I thought it was weird that she was wearing pantyhose to school- LOL! The things we remember! But alas, the time must come - public schooling - not sure if I am ready for this!



  • And last but not least, the only one I am seriously dreading... 



Yep, I am turning 30 in August. Although I think I will be like the girl in "This is 40" & just say I'm turning 28 ;) 
D E N I A L! ! !



Cheers to 2013!



1 comment:

Crystal said...

You will LOVE ur 30's!!! The day I turned 30 on it has be SOO MUCH BETTER than my twenties for sure!

And both girls are getting so big and beuatiful! Kinley wil love kindergarten and will make so many new friends!

We all can't wait for our cruise!!! Too bad we arent cruising at the same time!

I love her nickname Pretzel, thats cute! And it really seems that just month ago I saw you at the Halloween store pregnant with her, lol!