Monday, January 28, 2013

Ranger Love

Friday was a pretty cool day! I had read earlier in the week that a few of the Ranger boys would be at Academy for the Winter Caravan so I surprised Kinley with at least 1 of her favorite players.. David Murphy! She takes after me, just a little! I was also very excited to meet Derek Holland :) 
We waited in the cold to get a ticket they started handing out at 3pm. Only 250 got tickets. Then we had to come back to get in line for the signing at 4:30. So to waste some time we went over to U-swirl :)

Kinley with her junk food yogurt! She looks 10 here :(

Next in line.. eeek!!

Holland was signing my cap & turned to a worker behind him & said "doesn't so & so have this cap!?" 
They were very talkative & interactive which I was hoping for Kinley's sake they would be!

Jeffrey met us in line & took some pictures :) Glad he did bc I couldn't take them fast enough. 
Kinley is getting a high five from Holland here..I really wanted to tell him to give me some Harry Caray action but I didn't :/

David Murphy...touching signing my cap.. DAVID MURPHY!
My fav :)

"Ma'am..stop taking pictures of me & TAKE YOUR CAP!!!"
Oh, my bad!

"Seriously..stop..."
:D

On to Brandon Snyder. He was actually the most fun to talk to. He joked about Kinley's pink helmet being from the "totally Rossom nachos" at the stadium.. Murphy asked how much I paid for it & I said like $16 .. he was like "OMG that's crazy!!" Snyder said "dude but its filled with pulled pork on the nachos.. " Love these guys!

I got a pic of him & he asked me why was I taking pictures w/o Kinley in them.. I was like CAN SHE?? He said sure, get over here!

But she was a little shy!

Did I mention David Murphy touched signed my cap? Ahhh Im never washing this again.. jk ;)


SO beyond ready for baseball season!!!!




No comments: