Friday, May 10, 2013

Carnival Magic: 2nd formal night

For the 2nd formal night we "chose" to go to the Steakhouse instead! I say "chose" because I was told by a few people that the 2nd formal night would be on Friday after Cozumel. So I made the reservation (a month in advance) for Thursday after Grand Cayman. Turns out I was wrong & they fell on the same night. It was perfect tho- the Steakhouse is formal & they cater to your every need! We had a great seat right next to the windows & had a view of the ocean. So romantic :)
We ate at the one on the Conquest as well & both times it was the best meal all week! It is definitely tied with Cheeves Brothers in my book!

Our reminder ;)


Carnival pic of the Steakhouse

Our professional picture (pic of a pic- it's much better in person)!





No comments: