Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day!


My day started out a little rough ;) No one slept the night before.. at least not until about 3:30am. And then the girls got back up at 6:45am. I drug myself out of bed to get everyone ready for church. At 9:30 I get my clothes on (church starts at 10:30) & realize there is just crap all over my top. I try to scrub it down then put it in the dryer. Go to get it out of the dryer & it's 100% wrinkled now (weird fabric) so I had to rush to find something else to wear. Have I washed any clothes since we have been back from the cruise? NO! ;)
BIG breath..head out the door! 
We make it to church right on time. Kids did great going to Sunday school classes. 
I thought the sermon was great~I really needed to hear it! I'm sure most all the other mama's loved it too :)
After the service I walk in to get Presley & she had cried for first part & then fell asleep for the rest of the morning- poor baby! 
We headed to lunch at Chuy's with my Mom & Paul.. she was ok there, pretty fussy & was even crying through drinking her milk, lol! But it was still nice to have lunch with everyone! Our waitor was awesome & picked up Presley's cup, silverware, papers, menus, wipes, chips & whatever else she threw down! My wild child :D

Kinley made me this at church! So sweet!

My matching babies!


Presley says "you caught me in the act!"


After lunch we headed to my mom's for gifts! Presley slept for 2.5 hrs & was finally refreshed! 
A new purse & sparkle scarf ;)
Jeffrey got me Ranger tickets! Yay!

Then we packed up & headed over to Jeffrey's parents house! The kids had a fun time together as usual ;) We just hung out & snacked. 
We got the kiddos home & in the bath & I had to head to the grocery store at 8pm. Man that is the time to shop!!  Happy Mother's Day to me!

Hope all you Moms out there enjoyed your big day! I know I did & I am so blessed to have my little family. I am so thankful for the Mama's in my life~my own & my mother-in-law! 





3 comments:

lots of love said...

I went grocery shopping alone at 8pm last night too! LOL And I sure took my time! Ha! I have to tell ya, when I read the beginning and how you didnt wash clothes since the cruise but took a big breath and headed out, my first thought was "I sure hope she had clothes on!" lol You looked cute as always! love the scarf and purse!

~Shelly~ said...

HAHA! I surprisingly had clothes on! I wore this shirt for 1 night on the cruise. I put had hung it up when I got home bc it was still clean or so I thought! It looked like it was all wet and had makeup on the top. I was like I put this on before I put my makeup on!! So I guess I did it on the cruise. Looked like I had gotten it all out & then it was super wrinkled & no time to iron LOL! One of those days!
Thank you, I love it!

Delores said...

How sweet....I'm thankful for you too!