Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend

I know I should've posted these before the Mother's Day post, but sue me ;)
We had fun the whole weekend!
Saturday we had to unload everything we had left from the storage building. Kinley has had a ball going through some of my old stuff like little league cheerleading pics, softball stuff including my all star pants she put on (crazy to think the last time I put them on I was 10-11 and now she's prancing around in them), yearbooks (who X'ed out his/her picture?) & trinkets that are now hers! 
Then we went to watch Dylan play some ball. 
We went home afterwards & played in their new water table & blow up frog pool. I put sunscreen on Presley all day but her face still got burned. I'm wondering if that was 1/2 her problem of not sleeping Sat night. 

She loves her new froggy that is bigger than she is!
Kinley posin

Dinner with Dolphin! She was so tired!






No comments: