Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy 22 Months!

Kinley is 22 months old today! It's so hard to believe that she will be the big 2 in just 2 months! This year really did fly by. It seems like yesterday I was getting the house ready for her 1st birthday party. She's had a great year & has learned SO much. She is such a little sponge when it comes to learning. She knows all the basic colors & can count 1-10..with the exception of #6-for some reason she doesn't like that number!
She starts daycare in 1 week. I KNOW she will be fine & have so much fun with all the new friends, but I will probably be a wreck anyways! I used to work at the daycare so I know it's the best place in town BUT STILL :)
Here is a pic of her-I haven't been taking as many pictures the last few weeks..we've been boring people lately!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

AHH!!! I can't believe she is so old!!! She is absolutely precious and lucky to have such an amazing mom! :)

Delores said...

I can't believe she is almost 2 either!

Ashley said...

She is adorable and time just flies by!! What daycare is she staring at? I bawled my eyes out and was sick at my stomache for the 1st week of Avery's 1st daycare! She was fine and loved it.